FZX Font Editor
FZX Editor has been initiated by Andrew Owen, who worked with Einar Saukas and some others on a font driver system for the ZX-Spectrum that supports proportional text simply with PRINT # commands.
FZX editor edits usual CHR fonts (768 bytes) and the FZX file fonts directly. You have several tools like drawing lines, ellipses, rectangles, flipping, and rolling tools.
Fully supported file types (reading and writing):
- FZX files
- CHR files (768 bytes)
Partially supported file types (saving as only):
- ASM files
- Edit all chars of your font with a scaleable grid.
- Use line, ellipse, rectangle tools for drawing
- Use the copy tool to copy a rectangular range into the Windows clipboard
- Use the paste tool to paste any image from Windows clipboard into the grid
- Flipping and rolling tools
- Text preview with customizeable text
- Big undo/redo buffer
List of changes:
|Date:||Description of changes:|
|Oct. 13th, 2013||New program version 0.952 published.|
|Oct. 2013||Added the ability to use a file as a command line parameter. Implementing support for CHR files with sizes between 8 and 768 bytes, as well as *.UDG files.|
|Oct. 8th, 2014||New program version 0.953 published. Final state for now.|
Download FZX Editor for Windows (still under construction):
|Necessary files description:||Files:||Version state:||Download here:|
FZX Editor 0.952
|FZXEdior.exe||Oct. 8th, 2014||FZXEditor_0_952.zip|
- Tool for creating new FZX fonts from Windows fonts.