IZX Image Editor
IZX Editor has been initiated by Andrew Owen, who worked with Einar Saukas and some others on an icon display driver system for the ZX-Spectrum.
IZX editor edits IZX image files directly. You have several tools like drawing lines, ellipses, rectangles, flipping, and rolling tools.
Fully supported file types (reading and writing):
- IZX files
- Edit several IZX files from a file browser simply by double-click.
- Use line, ellipse, rectangle tools for drawing
- Use the copy tool to copy a rectangular range into the Windows clipboard
- Use the paste tool to paste any image from Windows clipboard into the grid
- Flipping and rolling tools
- Big undo/redo buffer
List of changes:
|Date:||Description of changes:|
|Sept. 20th, 2013||New program version 0.21 published. Final state for now!|
Downloading IZX Editor for Windows:
|Necessary file description:||Files:||Version state:||Download here:|
IZX Editor zip archive 0.21
|IZXEditor.exe||Sept. 20th, 2013||IZXEditor_0_21.zip|